Baby ABC27: Baby ABC First Day @ Home

Baby ABC First Day @ Home

Welcome Home Biel

Congratulations on us this is the newest addition to our family! 


The day at home with a newborn can be overwhelming. From learning how to feed, change and care for your baby, to figuring out how to get some rest for yourself. It's a lot of work, but it's also an incredibly special time that you'll never forget.
all I can say is this is a great time for bonding with my little one and getting used to the changes in my life. 
With the help of experienced friends and family members, I learn the ropes quickly and make sure that both I and my baby are happy and healthy during this exciting time.

Biel this is your first time at home you are so comfortable sleeping in your crib and this is also the first time you smile while sleeping you know why because you making poop oops sorry mama but I'm very happy to see you even though mama still pain from CS but you are my happiness, Biel. 

Biel remember this verse that I have written in your picture in Psalm 23:4
Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

 Always remember that whatever circumstances or problems you are facing God always be there to help you, God loves you so much, and we are here also to guide you don't be afraid as God promises us that he will comfort you. 

Biel this picture Tatay takes care of you while mama sleeping because when you are in the first time in our house you are not sleeping at the night you wake so Tatay gives your milk, however, you talking to each other you what Tatay telling you ( My Name is ABC ) and you are listening to Tatay carefully.
 Biel hoping and pray that you will continue to be a good daughter and fearful to God as you grow.


This Picture Biel when Tatay reaches home he will carry you until you sleep nicely even though Tatay is tired.   1 Chronicles 16:34: Give thanks to the Lord for He is good; His love endures forever.  
 Always give thanks to the Lord because of his unconditional Love for us he gives us every day strength and good health. 

A newborn baby is an amazing gift from God. It brings with it a lot of joy and happiness to the family. As a father, it is my responsibility to give my baby the best start in life. That is why I want to share an inspirational message that will stay with him or her throughout their life journey.
I need to remind my little ones that no matter what life throws at them, they should always strive for success and never give up on their dreams. They should also remember that hard work and dedication are the keys to success. I want them to know that I will always be here for them, providing support and guidance whenever needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment